Friday, September 14, 2007

My Dream Gadget is Out



My dear Chelzsky asked me to reset her iPod Video because
Gian our 2 year old super duper active kulet son played on it.
He listens to High School Musical hits. Now, she can't hear
the music.

Hmm, I did a backup first and tried to reset it back to original
factory setting inside iTunes. Then I copied back all of 300
photos inside, put some few CD albums and hand it back to her.

As I was browsing the net this morning, I learned that the new
generation iPod called iPod Touch is out in US. Also, according
to Apple, this new model, which is excatly same size as iPhone
but thinner, will be shipped in few weeks worldwide.

Come October and November, Many Hong Kong peeps will surely grab
this toy. I think iPod still has the most number of users here.

Wanna check out this cool gadget? go to apple.com

1 comment:

Boy Tisoy said...

sirTC, nice gadjet. Magkano kaya
yan?