Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy New Year! and Seven Gods of Fortune


OK, here's what the title is all about. It's the picture of
seven fortune gods, which I have no idea where it came from,
and who are they. It was just sent to me thru email.

It says that these seven fortune gods will bring good fortune, happiness and prosperity to anyone who receives the email. Very well. I hope it's true.

I jsut wanna thank God for the year 2007, for all the blessings, love and of course some trials and difficulties. I am also thankful to all my friends, and colleagues and relatives.

Anyway, happy new year to you and all the readers of blogspot. Even though the US dollars and the Hang Seng index continues to plummet, I wish you a happy and prosperous 2008.

Gosh, January is almost finished. I need finish my report here in the office. shacks!

No comments: