Tuesday, July 24, 2007

50 Things About Me

1. Been with Rachel since 1992. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

2. Six years later, 1998 we got married in Hong Kong.
in a civil wedding, a ceremony that lasted for 5 minutes
only.

3. One year later, we went back home in Manila Philippines
and got married again, but this time in church at Paco Park, Ermita.

4. Rachel got pregnant but lost the baby after five months.

5. came to Hong Kong and worked for a local Chinese architectural firm
for half year

6. then I transfer to a one of the top hotel interior design consultant for 2 years.

7. currently working for a Japanese construction firm here since 2000 so I'm now bored.

8. used to draw and paint, joined several on the spot art competitions, won some.

9. When I was in grade one, I was shy and bullied by naughty boys.

10. started to get crush on my seatmate when I was in Grade two but she didn't like me.

11. I am a right handed, and want to get used to left hand too.

13. I love basketball, but basketball doesn't like me.

14. So does music.

15. can't sleep without Rachel beside me.

16. have compelete episodes of Voltes V in my DVD collection

17. played amatuer and small tournaments for tennis, bowling, bastketball.

18. want to play soccer in the future and kick some balls

19. a simple man with simple dreams in life.

20. business minded person

21. likes reading readers digest, newsweek, fortune, time.

22. love nature and get excited climbing up mountains

23. member of Couples for Christ here in Hong Kong since 2002

24. i love my 2 kids Enzo and Giancarlo.

25. One of my previous gilfriend's parents have similar names as mine.
it's gonna be funny when printed in wedding invitation

26. don't smoke and I hate it. No one smokes in our family.

27. I drink a little occassionally,

28. at this time of writing, my father is 79 years old.

29. started writing blog last year 2006 in blogspot.com

30. when i was young, i've been dreaming of going to Disneyland in LA.

31. I love japanese cuisine, so does Rachel.

32. went to Disneyland Hong Kong three times this year...my wife and kids went 5 times already.

33. was short, skinny, dark and ugly before

34. now i'm still short, dark and ugly.

35. Rachel Loves me very much, as much as I love her.

36. what else?

37. Rachel likes sushi and sashimi, I love them with more wasabi.

38. cheated once in examination when I was in high school (just like you!!!)

39. sold cooler drinks (sago and gulaman) in my parents store when i was in elementary
during hot summer vacations.

40. sold newspapers and cigarettes on street when I was in high school during summer.

41. came from a poor family, my father owns a small laundry shop and converted it to
small variety (sari-sari) store.

42. my youngest sister Milet is beautiful, she's the only rose among the thorns

43. Nanay and Tatay (mom and dad) raised us to become responsible and God fearing children.

44. can't eat pasta or meat without Tabasco

45. listed air diving and bungee jump on my list of things to do before I die.

46. want to kiss and hug and show appreciation to my parents today.

47. like meeting new friends of different nationalities.

48. have an American girl penpal when I was in high school

49. takes a bath everyday even in winter and even when the temp. drops. to less than 10 degrees.

50. I lied, cause there are more than 50 things I want to tell you about me.

51. I pray and thank God for all the things he gave me and for all to come.

52. Giancarlo, my second child looks like more of me....(reduced copy)

53. I ran 10KM race here in Hong Kong (Standard Chartered marathon) for 4 times

54. ran 20K race this February 2006.

55. will run 42K race on or before I turn 40.

56. will add on this list as I want to share more of me.

57. Now I'm tired, so I will stop here first...

stay tuned!!!



10 comments:

blsm said...

now i know more about you.

hope to meet you very soon.

Anonymous said...

Ayos sa allright. Nice :)
Dagdag pa.


sir Tony, pakopya naman ng Voltes V mo. hehehe

Anonymous said...

hello...

its me VERA.. salamat sa pag dalaw sa aking pangalawang bahay.. i mean my blog...

naku! unang bisita ko pa lng... marami na akong alam bout u... may idadagdag pba yan? hhhmmm... aantayin ko ang susunod na kabanata.. can i call u KUYA? yan kc ang tawag ko sa mga na mimeet ko sa blog e.. hihih

see u po...

TONYCHEL said...

Hi blsm, thanks for dropping by.
Naku, di pa tayo nagmeet in person,
pero dami mong nalaman na about me.

TONYCHEL said...

Hi Mike, bawal ang piracy.
Hehehe...sige pasyal ka lang
sa bahay.

TONYCHEL said...

Hi Vera, you can call me kuyaton
(parang Transformers noh? ala
megatron, yung decepticon)
Abangan mo yung susunod na kabanata, kasi mga exciting part dun..hehehe :)

kelan kaya??

Anonymous said...

Hello TonyF...

Very interesting list...

nice to know about you...:) salamat sa comments sa site ko ha...see you around. :)

Neilski said...

bro ayos blog mo.. the best..

araw araw ba may baon ka tabasco? hehehe.. good luck sa life..

god bless

redDelicious said...

hello kuya tony!!!just dropping by po..dami mo ng fans ah,hehehe..i miss PHK. EB naman jan..take care..hi to the kids and to ate chelzky.

xoxox
redD

TONYCHEL said...

Hi Rebecca, thanks for dropping by and taking time to read the list.

Hi Neilski, I have tabasco in my office, under my drawer, for some
chili fix.

Hi REd, salamat rin sa pagdalaw mo.
Yeah! EB na naman!!